Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 9, No 1 (2011)||Organisational design elements and competencies for optimising the expertise of knowledge workers in a shared services centre||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Mark Ramsey, Nicolene Barkhuizen|
|Vol 11, No 1 (2013)||A model for personnel selection with a data mining approach: A case study in a commercial bank||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Adel Azar, Mohammad Vahid Sebt, Parviz Ahmadi, Abdolreza Rajaeian|
|Vol 9, No 1 (2011)||The effect of human resource practices on psychological contracts at an iron ore mining company in South Africa||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Caren B. Scheepers, Johannes G. Shuping|
|Vol 8, No 1 (2010)||HR competencies at a merged Higher Education Institution||Abstract HTML XML PDF|
|Cecile M. Schultz|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2005)||The Interface Between Knowledge Management And Human Resources: A Qualitative Study||Abstract PDF|
|Helena Smith, Willem Schurink|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 1683-7584 (print) | ISSN: 2071-078X (online)||Follow us on:|
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No Unauthorised Duplication Allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974