Before formal submission, potential contributors are invited to either enquire whether or not a particular article would be of interest to the Editorial Board, or to obtain advice about the way in which a manuscript should be prepared for submission.
- Title Operations Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
- Technical assistance: If you require technical assistance in submitting your manuscript to the SA Journal of Human Resource Management, you will find details of how to contact AOSIS OpenJournals support directly by clicking here.
The SA Journal of Human Resource Management is an Open Access, peer reviewed journal publishing research that provides a forum for the exploration of issues and experiences relating to employment studies and people management in organisational teams. The journal is edited by Gert Roodt with the assistance of an expert Editorial Board. Each article published by the SA Journal of Human Resource Management follows a specific format as detailed in the corresponding instructions for authors.
The instructions for authors include information about the criteria for publication, preparing a manuscript for submission to the SA Journal of Human Resource Management and the online submission process. Other relevant information about the journal's policies and the refereeing process can be found under the 'Resources' section.
|Criteria for publication
In order to be accepted for publication in the SA Journal of Human Resource Management , research must satisfy the following criteria:
- The study should present the results of primary scientific research.
- Results reported have not been published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail so that another researcher is able to reproduce the experiments described.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in clear and unambiguous Standard English.
- The research meets all applicable standards for the ethics of experimentation and research integrity.
- The article adheres to appropriate reporting guidelines and community standards for data availability.
|Types of articles accepted|
The SA Journal of Human Resource Management publishes the following types of articles (click on the link to learn more about the format and structure requirements):
- Original articles: Original research articles should inform readers of innovative research in a particular field within or related to the focus and scope of the journal presented according to a clear and well-structured format. Research published in this section should add to the existing body of knowledge published in this field (between 4500–7000 words with a maximum of 60 references). Detailed article structures are available here:
- Opinion papers: Opinion papers are written about topical issues that need special reflection and debate. The relevance or urgency of an issue may trigger the need for such a paper. The purpose of such papers therefore is to stimulate debates on such topics and to inform in order to guide the establishment of best practices and the development of a ‘final’ stance on such a topic. The latter may then require, (if necessary), a further position paper on this topic.
The SA Journal of Human Resource Management uses the APA referencing system (click on the link below to view the Harvard referencing guide):
Authors and referees are asked to declare any competing interests. Copyright rests with authors. For more information on the copyright of articles, see our publisher's copyright and license policy under the 'Editorial details' and 'Resources' sections.
|ISSN: 1683-7584 (print) | ISSN: 2071-078X (online)||Follow us on:|
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No Unauthorised Duplication Allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974